Welcome to My Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2005

New Gmail Account

Today, without any serious purpose i've got invitation for gmail account. They said gmail is most powerful free email. You cant store more about 2,5 Gigabytes or its about 2533 MegaBytes, what you can do for your inbox with that capacity? Maybe you can store ar archiving your inbox unlimited. So you will never deleted your inbox or your archive.
Maybe, soon i will use this email as my primary email beside my company email address. Why i use it for my primary email? Cos gmail can access my email via pop3 protocol, and this is what i'm find. I can send my email from my own laptop and it easy to archiving to my email client. Remember my gmail account is "nawi2010@gmail.com" i think this a nice name for my account. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home